The Slovenj Gradec Sports Centre with 18,770 m2 of surfaces intended for various activities is located in the very centre of Slovenj Gradec.
The indoor surfaces of 1,776 m² in size include a handball court, a basketball court, two courts for volleyball and five-a-side football of 40 x 20 m, a four-lane shooting range 4 x 10 m, martial arts hall with “tatami” flooring in the size of 14 x 14 m, a hall for table tennis, aerobics, children’s and other activities on a surface of 21 x 14 m in size, a gym with devices for developing all basic muscle groups the size of 72 m², a climbing wall of 12 m in height and 4 m in width, and a conference room with tables and up to 40 seats.
Outdoor surfaces comprise a 6-lane (400 m) and an 8-lane (100 m) tartan-covered stadium with all the accompanying athletic equipment (hammer, javelin, high jump, long jump, discus, etc.), a football court with natural grass in the size of 100 x 65 m and concrete courts for handball (or five-a-side) of 40 x 20 m, basketball 28 x 15 m and volleyball 18 x 9 m.
- large hall (40 x 20 m) for handball, five-a-side football, basketball, volleyball
- climbing wall
- small gym (14 x 21 m)
- martial art room (14 x 14 m, tatami)
- shooting range (4 lanes, air weapons)
- rehabilitation centre
- conference room (also chess room)
- bowling alley (4 lanes)
Opening hours: 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
Summer Swimming Pool:
- 2 pools (25 x 12 m, 12 x 6 m)
- beach volleyball court
Opening hours: During the summer season between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- athletic stadium (tartan, 6 400-m lanes, 8 100-m lanes)
- grass football field (100 x 64 m)
- auxiliary grass football field (70 x 45 m)
- artificial grass field (20 x 40 m)
- volleyball court (concrete)
- basketball court (concrete)
- handball court (concrete)
Opening hours: 7 a.m.–9 p.m.
Organisation of sports teams and individual preparations (which sports, when):
The sports surfaces are intended for preparations and competitions of teams and individuals in the following sports: handball, football, futsal, climbing, judo, athletics, karate, all types of dance, volleyball, chess, darts, table football, basketball and others.
Existing/operating sports vacation schools, camps:
Younger selections of basketball teams of Slovenia, various football clubs of different age categories from Slovenia and abroad, etc.