Hiša med brezami (House among birch trees)
The idyllic village of Kapla na Kozjaku invites you to a house among birch trees. The surroundings of this incredible region, with many footpaths in the forests and unforgettable views, are a paradise for hikers and cyclists. This holiday home is located only 1.5 kilometres from the Austrian border, where you can take a walk down the panoramic path along the border or explore the South Styrian Wine Road.
In the winter, you can ski on the nearby hillside or a regulated ski slope (Ribnica na Pohorju, 25 km), and in the evenings you can warm up by a small fireplace in the holiday home. In the summer, you can swim in the nearby Lake Odom, which attracts more and more visitors each year. The house among birch trees in the heart of Kozjak is a paradise for families and couples in love who are looking for a spot to relax. Here you will definitely unwind from the everyday hustle and bustle and enjoy the fresh air.
- Breakfast with produce from their own farm upon prior order. Subject to additional charge.
- The terrace is furnished with a garden set and a high-raised garden patch with fresh herbs, which you can use to cook up a delicious lunch or dinner.
- 60 m2 of residential space, 2 bedrooms and an equipped kitchen with an oven and a refrigerator.
- Living and dining area with a smart TV and a fireplace.
- Bathroom with a toilet and a washing machine.
- Wireless internet free-of-charge.