Today, the manor is a two-storey building shaped like the letter L and covered in brick pitched roof. The architectonical elements are redesigned while the first floor arcades in the northern tract are preserved. The entrance to the building is through a Renaissance portal made from sandstone dating back to 1666, which was most probably transported from the Radlje Monastery (with the coat-of-arms of the Mahrenberg Lords and the abbess of the Dominican Monastery – Marija Ivana Linzer) somewhere before or after WWII.
The Manor houses a branch of the Regional Museum of Koroška with permanent and temporary exhibitions, as well as the recently discovered Roman excavations found in the area of the new Radlje bypass.
The building is surrounded by an English garden designed in the 19th century. The plant collection includes a number of tree species, among which also the Chinese Fir (Cunninghamia lanceolata), a rare find in this part of Europe.